- You're passionate about large-scale distributed systems.
- You have 5+ years experience with building Java and/or Scala backend solutions.
- You have fundamental understanding of Java concurrency, reactive programming and actor models.
- You have hands-on experience with at least one of the following frameworks: Akka, Lagom or Spring.
- You are familiar with building, testing and operating microservices.
- You understand the concepts behind Domain Driven Design, Event Sourcing and CQRS.
- You know about Spark or other data processing solutions.
- You know how to use Ansible, Docker and Kubernetes (or other container management solutions).
- You have hands-on experience with SQL and NoSQL storage solutions (Cassandra, Elasticsearch, PostgreSQL)
- You know about scalable monitoring and logging solutions, such as Prometheus and ELK
- Experience or familiarity with technologies such as Spring, OpenStack, Vault, Consul, Etcd, Calico, Flannel, OvS, Nginx, HAProxy, Kong and Hydra is a plus.
- You have a can-do attitude
- You are a fast learner who picks things up on the go
- You can best be described as analytical and well organized
- You have a passion for clean code (SOLID, DRY)
- You can work independently and handle responsibility well
- You hold a bachelor or master degree in computer science
- You are eager to learn about facilitating workshops, user research, usability testing
- You are fluent in English and preferably also Dutch
- An adventure in the cutting-edge field of IoT for an entrepreneurial mind, working on modern software solutions using the latest new technologies.
- The chance to work in a fast moving and innovative scale-up, dealing with all kinds of different projects and assignments
- Room for everyone's input, the more the better
- Fixed contract with numerous fringe benefits (insurance package, luncheon vouchers, training budget)