- You collaborate with stakeholders throughout the organization to ensure a comprehensive set of requirements, aligned to business objectives, gaining full understanding of the current and the to-be business processes.
- You are a good presenter and communicator that comprehends complex business processes, user stories and architectures and you get it across the customer and development teams.
- This goes from facilitating requirement workshops and perform stakeholder interviews, to eliciting requirements towards the development team.
- You demonstrate experience in software development as well as an understanding of the scrum methodology.
- You are responsible for documenting the business requirements which express what actions a solution must take and what outcome is expected.
- You are responsible for configuring and customizing the application to achieve the customer’s business requirements.
- You facilitate the customer’s decision-making process and develop the functional design document and backlog that will drive the development process (if modifications/customizations are required, either to processes or to the application).
- You are responsible for conducting acceptance testing and training customer resources to successfully use and maintain the application.
- High degree of insight and analytical skill
- Team-oriented; willing to align work with team’s priorities and goals
- Able to influence, negotiate and build consensus
- Strong time management skills and multitasking abilities
- Skilled in organizational change
- Clear and effective communicator
- 2 to 5 years experience in business applications with focus on business modelling and software implementation
- Demonstrated ability to:
- Analyze, understand and elicit business problems
- Model data and processes
- Conduct workshops and training sessions
- Plan and carry out system and user acceptance testing.
- Familiar and experienced in UML & Agile software development and analysis (backlog, epics, stories…)
- Preferable some experience with or knowledge of User experience design, Design of rest API's and gathering of business analysis/functional requirements and definition techniques
- An adventure in the cutting-edge field of IoT for an entrepreneurial mind
- The chance to work in a fast moving and innovative scale-up, with a variety of projects and assignments
- Room for your entrepreneurial input, the more the better
- A fixed contract with numerous fringe benefits (insurance package, luncheon vouchers, training & seminar budget)
- A highly entertaining and fun environment with frequent knowledge sharing sessions and team building days, nights and weekends
- An individual development plan in close collaboration with team leads and HR
- A modern and spacious office in the center of Antwerp: easily accessible by public transport and car (parking space will be taken care of)
- A passionate bunch of ping pong players
- A company culture that values openness, trust and creativity