Rombit is looking for an experienced Business Developer with a passion for the digitalisation of European Ports. Rombit connects equipment, infrastructure and personnel to optimize our customer's productivity, safety and cost efficiency.
As a business developer you will take the lead in expanding our client network. You understand the challenges our target customers are facing. It is your goal to assist them in defining the right business cases to make their organisations future proof. You’ll inspire them to innovate and stimulate them to implement smarter planning and safer operations.
- You have at least 3 years experience in a similar role
- You have experience in the maritime or/and ports business and have built a trusted client network (national or international)
- Instinctively spot opportunities to grow your customer’s business
- Manage the expectations of your prospects and existing customers
- Work side-by-side with our team of Innovation Consultants
- Involve our Solution Architects and Business Analysts in your sales tracks
- Write inspiring and to the point proposals
- Have experience in negotiating complex deals
- Focus on closing the deal with respect for the customer’s timing and budget
- You have excellent communication & negotiation skills
- You're fluent in English
As a person, you embrace Rombit’s values:
- BE CURIOUS: By challenging the status quo & embracing the unknown, we allow ourselves to discover new perspectives
- BE BRAVE: By simply having the balls, we will fix anything
- BE ONE: By being a close-knit team, we create more valuable solutions for our customers
- Highly inspiring, challenging and fun work environment with numerous advantages (company car, insurances, bike leasing,...) and with frequent team building days (and nights)
- Modern and spacious office in the center of Antwerp: easily accessible by public transport and car (parking space will be taken care of)
- A scale-up environment with lots of room for one’s input (the more, the better). Work hard, play hard.
- Our culture is defined by openness, autonomy, trust and creativity.