You will be responsible for delivering actionable insights for our clients. How? By building state-of-the-art, production-ready, machine learning pipelines, involving a wide variety of high-volume and high-velocity data sources.
You will be thoroughly involved in the development, maintenance, testing and evaluation of data lakes and data dashboards.
Your focus will be on collecting, parsing, managing, analyzing and visualizing large customer datasets and turn raw data into valuable insights using multiple toolsets, techniques and technologies.
- You drive business solutions by identifying opportunities based on company data.
- You analyze datasets to identify business improvements and optimizations. You assess the opportunities and effectiveness of possible data models by creating early proof of concepts.
- You analyze the quality and integrity of data sources, and improve the overall quality if possible.
- You develop data models and algorithms that create business value for the customer
- You implement the data models within data dashboards or applications, monitor outcomes and make adjustments to optimize the results.
- You maintain a strategic overview of the business requirements of the customer and are able to align your solution with these needs.