- You establish a high-level overview of the requirements defined by the customer; drive definition of business, technical, and architectural requirements, and recognize any inconsistencies, assumptions, and critical elements that must be considered in an Enterprise solution.
- You align with members from the operations team to fill any business, technical or functional gaps and help drive estimation of the customer solution and provide a proper hand-over to the operations team when the client moves ahead with the solution.
- You have demonstrated experience in applying creative thinking to a client's needs to come up with the best possible solution. You are a good listener and are able to understand and apply problem solving frameworks to the customer's requirements.
- You are technically adept and have a passion for technology and a good understanding of how to fit a broad range of technologies to a client's needs.
The job in a functional or technical nutshell:
- Apply high-level solution architecture and design
- Analyze, understand, and dissect business processes
- Build compelling business cases based on customer input
- Use data- and process-modeling techniques such as UML, BPMN and ERD
The future Innovation consultant for our Solutions Advisory Group can tick the following boxes:
- Business and technical insight
- Creative problem solving and conflict resolution
- Excellent facilitation, discovery and analysis skills
- Team-oriented; able to bring together the right people (both internally as externally) in devising a proper solution
- Clear and effective communication, in written and verbal formats
- Strong customer focus
- Passionate about technology
- An adventure in the cutting-edge field of IoT for an entrepreneurial mind
- The chance to work in a fast moving and innovative scale-up, with a variety of projects and assignments
- Room for your entrepreneurial input, the more the better
- A fixed contract with numerous fringe benefits (insurance package, luncheon vouchers, training & seminar budget)
- A highly entertaining and fun environment with frequent knowledge sharing sessions and team building days, nights and weekends
- An individual development plan in close collaboration with team leads and HR
- A modern and spacious office in the center of Antwerp: easily accessible by public transport and car (parking space will be taken care of)
- A passionate bunch of ping pong players
- A company culture that values openness, trust and creativity