Medior/Senior Front-end Developer
As a front-end developer, you will join one of our project teams. Rombit connects equipment, infrastructure, and personnel to optimize our customer's productivity, safety and cost-efficiency.
As a front-end developer you:
- create maintainable and scalable front-end solutions using a variety of tools and frameworks.
- are a team player communicating clearly with other members of the project team and participate in backlog refinement and planning.
- work closely together with members of the back-end team to design API contracts between back- and front-end.
- are client and user-focused and work closely together with these parties to assure high-quality deliverables.
- have an eye for detail and are able to work together with the UX team to translate wireframes and designs into stunning and user-friendly interfaces.
- will review the work of your peers and provide them with constructive feedback.
- are client-facing and have an entrepreneurial nature.
- will be working on customer-facing apps (B2B + B2C).
- React (with Redux, Redux-Saga, Reselect, Axios, ...).
- React-Native or native mobile development experience (Java, Kotlin, Swift, Objective C) in order to develop React-Native apps.
- Typescript and/or Flow.
- Unit testing with Jest.
- Experience with SCRUM is a big plus.
- K8S knowledge is a plus.
- CI/CD setup is a plus.
- Ionic is a plus.
As a person, you embrace Rombit’s values
BE CURIOUS: By challenging the status quo & embracing the unknown, we allow ourselves to discover new perspectives.
BE BRAVE: By simply having the balls, we will fix anything.
BE ONE: By being a close-knit team, we create more valuable solutions for our customers.
- A highly inspiring, challenging and fun work environment with numerous advantages (company car, insurances, bike leasing, ...), with frequent team building days (and nights).
- Modern and spacious office in the center of Antwerp: easily accessible by public transport and car (parking space will be taken care of).
- A scale-up environment with lots of room for one’s input (the more, the better). Work hard, play hard.
- Our culture is defined by openness, autonomy, trust, and creativity.